With the advent of 2018, VIDA users have encountered an error at startup: Can’t Log in.
Therefore, when you start VIDA 2014D and try to log on, an error occurs.
To fix the error you need to apply this patch download.
Run the Patch file.
Then wait until the icon turns green.
All, VIDA is working again.
Fixed version of the patch from 02.02.2018:
– the end date of the subscription is changed to 31.12.2050.
– universal for x86 and x64.
– extract from the archive folder VIDA2014D_patch_2050 (in any place).
– run from the VIDA2014D_patch_2050 Patch folder.cmd (confirm administrator privileges in the pop-up window, if the UAK is disconnected query window will not).
– after the CMD window closes, wait for the Vida Monitor (green arrow on the tray icon) to load.
– try to log in to VIDA.
– do not need to run from the archive, unpack (to any place in the \VIDA folder is not necessary).
– VIDA Monitor unload (if running) is not necessary, the patch itself unloads it and runs after.
from administrator to run is not necessary, in patch embedded request administrator rights if UAK is disabled – query window will not, the patch will continue without prompting.
– who is two or more interface languages, the patch will reset the language to English, after switch to the desired new.
– the patch was tested on VIDA 2014D, but there are positive reviews about its work on other versions.
Download free VIDA 2014D software.
In addition, I told that my regular customer asked me to update a number of programs. One of the programs is just a TecDoc program.
I found and downloaded a new version of TecDoc DVD Catalog 1Q.2018 Full and thought that by running the installation of the new version will quietly update, but during the installation there were a lot of errors and it was decided to remove the completely old version of TecDoc DVD Catalog 4Q.2017 Full and only then install TecDoc DVD Catalog 1Q.2018 Full.
Though the instructions and written:
If you have version 4Q installed.2017 you can download only the first disk and the folder with the patch, update the program in the disk installer and perform the treatment procedure.
I didn’t do it that way.
Therefore, I recommend to uninstall the old version and install the new one according to instructions from the version of the Catalog TecDoc DVD 4Q.2017 Full.
Be cured by running the file TecDocCatalogue_Patch_2018.01.1 and then copy the files from folder Cracked in TD\Program\ (with replacement)
After that, the program worked for me.
The program itself you can download here:
Today I was approached by one of my regular customers with which began my way of installing and configuring programs for cars.
He brought me his laptops with a request to update all existing programs for the latest versions.
He has about 10 of them, but many have not released.
And I have a question to my readers: to post descriptions of the program update process? Or maybe you will not be interested?